We’re excited to share Sew South, a modern sewing retreat hosted by Ellison Lane Quilts, where you will sew, create, learn, play and connect with other modern sewists and bloggers!
Sew South is a boutique retreat, big on substance and style but small in size for a wonderful, personal experience.
It’s a place to be inspired, relax and learn something new. Come spend a weekend sewing, laughing, and creating. A spring weekend in the South sewing with friends, taking time for yourself, finding your inspiration: That’s the Sew South Retreat!
- 4 Make & Take workshops including quilting and paper piecing, bag making and garment sewing taught by experienced sewists and bloggers
- Plenty of open sewing time
- A fabric field trip to The Little General in Winston Salem, NC
- A cocktail reception
- Breakfasts, lunches and snacks during the retreat
- Fabric and goodie swaps
- Opportunities to connect with other modern sewists and bloggers
- A swanky swag bag
Sew South is March 21-24, 2013 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Come be a part of our inaugural year! I hope you’ll join us!